Buying Your Home
Anacostia River Realty's premier agents are committed to making the home purchase process as smooth as possible. We will guide you through this process while discussing the best financing options, providing valuable, in-depth knowledge of the local DC East of the Anacostia River real estate market.
Steps to Buying A Home
1. Decide to Buy - What is your reason for buying a home
2. Hire your Agent - Sign Your Buyer Broker Agreement
3. Determine Your needs - Needs vs. Wants
4. Get Pre-Approved - Purchasing Power and Monthly Payments
5. Locate Your Home - The Search
6. Make an offer - We help negotiate the best deal for you.
7. Contingencies - Home Inspection, Appraisals,
8. Behind The Scenes
"The process to become a homeowner can be very frustrating and demotivating at times. Especially when you’re constantly asked to provide this document or that document and not to mention the many hoops you have to jump through. Thankfully for me, I had a Realtor who had the ability to keep me grounded during those times when I was ready to throw in the towel! Thanks Darrin Davis for your patience and expertise and getting me to closing on my condo. You rock!" Gregory Banks